[* ~Mew Mew Paradise~ *] ~ Where the light shines the brightest and darkness fades from your hearts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2008
This year valentines~ Year 2008

This year valentines day is so fun! I received a really beautiful bouquet of flowers (they're roses!) and many other couple of presents >.< Oh the flowers from the performance were beautiful too haha... i wont forget to mention - thanks pudding and twiggy and dione~ :p

I ate Pizza Hut that day!!! The meal we ordered was a little too much haha and we didnt manage to finish >.< but that day i got a treat! haha free meal... no worries hee~ XD

Den later we watched a movie~ It was debut on that day itself~ special movie... it was nice... made me cry T.T alot.

Heehee~ hmm later we went to east coast! haha took pics of the flowers and den we went to the eating house there~ We ate satay! chicken wings! and oysters! super nice~ Later i got a free trip back to tampines haha~ i got to rush back for my lesson poor me~ Luckily my friends at this age can drive haha~

My teacher thought the flowers were bought by him and his wife forgot to bring home lols! So funny den he didnt believe it was mine :p haha so funny! Lols hee~ so sweet~ he's like near 50 and he still buys flowers for his wife! So sweet~ Good husband haha.

Overall, happy, fun and exciting day~ Love it ^^.


1

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 6, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

Post something here!!! Comments: 1

[~Mew Mew~]

9:48 PM




DON'T CLICK HERE!!!!
[ ME !!! ]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Name: Hui Wen~
Nick : Mew~ Mewie~(da CuTiEpIe~)

[LYKES]
Watching animation
Surfing the net
Playing the guzheng and music

[HATES]
liars
smokerz
proud ppl
and alot more...

[*MEMORIES*] (previous posts)

Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMew Mew Mew Mew Mew.