[* ~Mew Mew Paradise~ *] ~ Where the light shines the brightest and darkness fades from your hearts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 11, 2007
Hee hee one shot post

Yoo hoo! Went to pierce earhole on Deepavali(08/11/2007) hee. Wonder will anybody realise tomorrow... Didnt want anyone to realise so didnt post it until now... its 11.26pm now so nobody should read my blog yet bahz hehe... Had a mini performance today... It was abit shaky probably because i played it SUPER fast but overalls it was good. My dad had taped it down so I should go review it haha and Next week Monday is my Exam so prob i cant go to school on that day... Hmm... My chinese orchestra the people wanted to buy tix from me but i didnt go for the lessons this week due to some circumstances... I hope by next week the tix are still available... Cuz its selling out really really fast and Im really really worried. Hope my school people will come support me. I dont want it to be like my explanade concert. Huge success but nobody to witness. Especially when I had a solo in such a big concert. Hee going to buy this thursday hope it is not sold out. Hope next year my friends have the time to attend or I'll be like so disappointed T.T Hardwork leas lol.

Ahh these few days im like sooo busy and so I didnt have time to do my Math. I hope i can catch up during tutorial. Next week's my exam!!!

Ok... Next week's my exam and I still dont think im readily prepared for it... Practiced only average 7 hours a week... cmi... need to upgrade that 7 hours to at least 2 hours a day... If not... really cant make it. T.T But where do i find that time? Lol... maybe i reduce my mapling time and msn time (which is the only time i get to relax tho it takes up about 2 hours of my daily time) I guess i could leave it on and let my sister tend to it hehe... She should be super glad to do so haha... Anyways... quite late... Dun want to be late. If im early i could do my work there. GOt to go s. goodnights!


0

Post something here!!! Comments: 0

[~Mew Mew~]

11:25 PM




DON'T CLICK HERE!!!!
[ ME !!! ]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Name: Hui Wen~
Nick : Mew~ Mewie~(da CuTiEpIe~)

[LYKES]
Watching animation
Surfing the net
Playing the guzheng and music

[HATES]
liars
smokerz
proud ppl
and alot more...

[*MEMORIES*] (previous posts)

Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMew Mew Mew Mew Mew.