[* ~Mew Mew Paradise~ *] ~ Where the light shines the brightest and darkness fades from your hearts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 12, 2007
Played pool again nia~ Wah si bei fun. Got two pros in group. The most talkative ones do more things i guess... Super pokemon and cookimon all so pro one. Really admire them nia~ I can hit the ball and fly off course out of table one cool hor?

Decide to add some more to this entry lol. Anyways Mr Syed talked to me today nia~ Ask me if i can do him a favour (or say the school) by removing the youtube video. Ok and i did remove it. Later he started chatting with me about math. Asking whether i got anyprobs at all... Well... its very nice of him but i've got a class going on! Found out that the bluetooth decayed tooth is Freddie lol! He sent me a video of his dog lol! So cute. Next time go his house play with his dog. Found out David (Breed is Eeyore LOL He ask me put this name himself one lol)! Lol dun ask me what it means. Interprete it bahz haha...! Ok after that lesson kept sleeping. Poor David have to explain so many times to me then i understand. No wonder he be tiution teacher. Very patient. Very good teacher. Poor him never eat lunch due to me bah i guess...He only ate dabao and sausage poor thing! So later buy Macs and cant finish the drink so threw it to the guys lol!

And so sad! I made Chun sad too! Haiz... Poor him. I think prob we should speak to him more... He abit extremist liao lolz! (jkjk XD) But haha today he give me alot of freeballs wahahaha! Let me have so many chance hiahiahia~.

Nobody except XiuXiu and Weide accompany me home 2dae. XiuXiu take diff bus so we parted at the bus stop. Then weide left at outram. So left me. David happily takes van home and tells me he walking peacefully home, tell me sunset very nice... I where got can see sunset in train...?! haiz... anyways im abit weird weird today bah...dunno what i thinking and talking nia~ Anyways had fun today.


0

Post something here!!! Comments: 0

[~Mew Mew~]

12:01 AM




DON'T CLICK HERE!!!!
[ ME !!! ]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Name: Hui Wen~
Nick : Mew~ Mewie~(da CuTiEpIe~)

[LYKES]
Watching animation
Surfing the net
Playing the guzheng and music

[HATES]
liars
smokerz
proud ppl
and alot more...

[*MEMORIES*] (previous posts)

Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMew Mew Mew Mew Mew.