[* ~Mew Mew Paradise~ *] ~ Where the light shines the brightest and darkness fades from your hearts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, November 6, 2007
My eyes have healed! (meaning Long time no see! lolx XD)

Okaes... Haha these few days really really really busy... no idea wat im buzy about...But heys! I finished the score which i need to send to NUS! Anyway... Prob busy about these bahz:

1) Practicing of my guzheng for Diploma in guzheng. 19 of November. Die. Keep having no time to practice... thanks to the score i need to complete...
2) Need to complete the score for the Finale... but this is.... COMPLETED YEAHS!
3) School Work.- assignment. Need to hand in during January! Died -.- Then coursework2 need to hand in during Feb -.- One month for each assignment! Wth... Save me. Furthermore I have a performance in January 12!
4) Practicing of my guzheng for the performance in Singapore Conference Hall on the January 12! Need to practice erhu too... but i still havnt practice. Wonder how... Died again...

Okaes now to elaborate on my performance!
1) One of the song is i arrange one yays!>.< go and listen bah... its my first arrangement for guzheng! And i feel soooo recognised! I hope my friends have the time to watch...
2) Performance with the yamaha school of music. prob only in one of the songs... I will be performing the erhu i suppose yupyup and need to practice. Performing in 3 other songs and one other song wif my friend leading.
3) Finale! I suppose Im leading bahz. This song is accompanied by the NUS Chinese Orchestra.... Go and watch! XD This is the score which i need to complete. Hardwork lehs.... NUS Chinese Orchestra performs about 3 songs together with us. We've got a super HUGE pool of audience... So... Faster faster buy and watch! $15, $20,$25. $30 sold out ler... once it is launched... lols...

Details:
12th Jan 2008 (Sat)
8pm
Singapore Conference Hall... Can buy from me hee~


0

Post something here!!! Comments: 0

[~Mew Mew~]

9:00 PM




DON'T CLICK HERE!!!!
[ ME !!! ]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Name: Hui Wen~
Nick : Mew~ Mewie~(da CuTiEpIe~)

[LYKES]
Watching animation
Surfing the net
Playing the guzheng and music

[HATES]
liars
smokerz
proud ppl
and alot more...

[*MEMORIES*] (previous posts)

Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMew Mew Mew Mew Mew.