[* ~Mew Mew Paradise~ *] ~ Where the light shines the brightest and darkness fades from your hearts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007
Nothing much happening... Want to find some time for myself and my friends but still sort of busy. Forgot to tell my students not to come for lesson next Saturday ( Hari Raya Puasa). My teacher asked me to check the $80 paid (too little) but i checked the wrong place. Didnt know where to check. No details no name nothing. Tomorrow i wonder if my teacher will start to teach new guzheng song. If so, i will be the only instructor. Die. My partners all away for either 'O' levels or 'A' levels or just purely exams... Me alone...

So many guys so little girls in CIS. So little people to interact with. Number of people in lectures getting lesser. Teachers love to sing lullabys. 2 tutorial groups reduced to one and a half. All my classmates super pro and me? !proAtAll(dunno if correct). (not pro at all). Feeling so alone. Felt less of it special thanks to my CIS precious mates - David group and XiaoJ XiaoYing. Love all of them. But still, they've got their own commitments. Somehow, i feel inferior. No idea why. Heard of people who cant get into JC feeling inferior to those who got in. But now its opposite. At least they've got a diploma now and competing with JC people. They are more knowledgeable in the subject. How? Depression occurs so frequently in university.

Maybe I should find more friends... Or just a partner perhaps... Whichever gender also not a problem now bah. I feel so surprised. I was quite awkward in secondary school because i was from a girls school. But somehow i felt better after a while. Guys are so nice too. Most are outgoing, very friendly, very good buddies. In JC felt quite ok, no problems at all. In university, its natural. Very surprising but true. Girls are people you share your emotions and thoughts with. Guys are there to make you forget them. (especially unhappy ones). Yup. Thats what I feel.

Dione! Twiggy! Pudz! Mysty! Ja Ne~! LH! You all so busy! But if you even managed to read this post de hua, pls reply bah! I miss you peoples!


0

Post something here!!! Comments: 0

[~Mew Mew~]

8:03 PM




DON'T CLICK HERE!!!!
[ ME !!! ]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Name: Hui Wen~
Nick : Mew~ Mewie~(da CuTiEpIe~)

[LYKES]
Watching animation
Surfing the net
Playing the guzheng and music

[HATES]
liars
smokerz
proud ppl
and alot more...

[*MEMORIES*] (previous posts)

Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMew Mew Mew Mew Mew.