[* ~Mew Mew Paradise~ *] ~ Where the light shines the brightest and darkness fades from your hearts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I went to watch how to train a dragon with ks and dione Darlings~ XD HAHA
the movie was SOOO CUUTEEEE! Especially the dragon Toothless! Haha! (Did i get the name correctly? :P) hheheheheh.... I want to have a pet like that too... so cute... haiz.

Anyways the movie was in 3D! and i forgot to wear my contacts before going. So i had to adjust my specs every once in a while. Anyways, that is not the only movie I wanted to watch but due to assignments I dont really have the time. So I guess one is enough. I want to watch other movies as well, e.g Kaiji, Prof Layton... haha I think all the movie I want to watch are mostly either from Japan or cartoons haha :P Nvm... after hand in assignments I will ask my darlings~ go watch them =D

Assignments!!!! hahaha... going to hand in assignments soon but havnt done much. Guess I probably skip the first dateline le :( Hopefully can finish before 2nd dateline as well... In school doing my assignments now. Guess I'd better go back to doing it. =)


0

Post something here!!! Comments: 0

[~Mew Mew~]

12:27 PM




DON'T CLICK HERE!!!!
[ ME !!! ]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Name: Hui Wen~
Nick : Mew~ Mewie~(da CuTiEpIe~)

[LYKES]
Watching animation
Surfing the net
Playing the guzheng and music

[HATES]
liars
smokerz
proud ppl
and alot more...

[*MEMORIES*] (previous posts)

Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMew Mew Mew Mew Mew.