[* ~Mew Mew Paradise~ *] ~ Where the light shines the brightest and darkness fades from your hearts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 12, 2008
RANDOM

A totally random post... I searched the internet today to see if anyone in Singapore is actually selling my Inuyasha box 10! But it seems that i find more Odex haters articles than anything to do with my search... Well... I just want the episodes i dun really care about which company they're from... You can say im a bit desperate. Well Ive got all the other episodes except from box 10... They're being stolen. haiz.. And this is the box with the best stuff... The person who stole it knows the anime i guess. I was hoping... erm... to do some advertising somewhere but i dont think i will get any replies... I WANT MY INUYASHA BOX 10!!! I wonder if Makaysia got sell, maybe i should go there an check it out some day...


0

Post something here!!! Comments: 0

[~Mew Mew~]

11:06 PM




DON'T CLICK HERE!!!!
[ ME !!! ]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Name: Hui Wen~
Nick : Mew~ Mewie~(da CuTiEpIe~)

[LYKES]
Watching animation
Surfing the net
Playing the guzheng and music

[HATES]
liars
smokerz
proud ppl
and alot more...

[*MEMORIES*] (previous posts)

Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMewMew Mew MewMew Mew Mew Mew Mew.